- From where are we migrating the data?
- Lists: Should we create lists or any other segmentation?
If yes, please let us know the specifications.
- Properties: What custom properties should we create?
- Tasks: What tasks should be created and who are the contact owners of these tasks?
- Lifecycle stages: What lifecycle stages should we assign to contacts imported?
- Personas: Should contact imported have a persona assigned to?
If yes, please specify.
- Companies and deals: Are we importing this data as well?
- Associations: Are there Contacts associated with Companies or Deals? (Hubspot uses email domain to associate contacts with companies)
- Data clean up: Would you like us to review and clean up the CSV file before importing it?
Note: We highly recommend cleaning the data before importing it into the system (contacts without email addresses, phone numbers format, contacts without a name could be unuseful, etc.)
- Activity data: Should activity and historical data (emails, tasks, notes, etc) be migrated?
Note: If yes, be aware that this can't be done via CSV to HubSpot, therefore, we will need to migrate activity data with a 3rd party. The one we recommend is Trujay.
OTF will help you with organising the CSV files by cleaning the data, identifying duplicates and mapping the properties.
Our team is not in the capacity of working on a third party platform or adjusting/modifying data there. We will take care