Below are the details we need when sending a HubSpot CMS Website build
Be sure to also review the OTF Website Process for full details on how we go about building.
Design Details (if you are providing design)
- Design Documents (Required):
Please send us the AI/PSD/AdobeXD/Figma
How to send an Adobe XD design
- Design System (Recommended): If possible and for better guidance when providing us with designs, we suggest also supplying a design system for our developers to understand better how each of the pages should be built.
Please see the examples attached below.
- Sitemap (Required): Please provide a full sitemap, including page titles
- HubSpot CMS Theme (Required): What CMS theme do you want us to use?
- OTF CMS Theme (recommended and not cost): Our custom HubSpot CMS Theme
- Other Themes your OTF team are familiar developing with are:
- CLEAN6 Theme (30% discount available): https://www.hubspothero.com/
- ARC2 theme: https://neambo.hs-sites.com/act2
- Sprocket Rocket: https://www.sprocketrocket.co/
- Logo (Required): Please send us a high-resolution logo in SVG.
- Branding and Style Guide (Required): Please share with us the branding guidelines. Or let us know color codes, fonts, and styles.
- We highly recommend the use of Google fonts as these have fewer risks of presenting responsiveness issues.
- If you want us to use a custom font, please provide us with all the files and make sure this font is purchased.
- Content: Has all content been written and have you attached it?
- Images: Please provide us with high-resolution image files
- Are you using a naming convention for images?
- Are you needing us to source any images from our Stock images?
- HubSpot Access (Required): Have you given us access to this HubSpot account?
- System pages: Do you need us to build system pages? If yes, which ones do you need us to build?
- Plugins: Any specific plugins you want or require?
- QA: Below you will find listed the standard screen resolutions we test, if you would like to add others, please specify:
- 1920×1080 (Large Desktop)
- 1366×768 (Desktop)
- 768×1024 (Tablet)
- 414×816 (Mobile)